Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shade or Seraphim Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharliesheen

re: App: sharliesheen

The application submitted by sharliesheen is as follows:

Quote:
Name : sharliesheen
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Sylvanas
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Discipline
Spec 2 : Shadow

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Do you actively communicate on vent during raids?:
False

What is your experience when it comes to raiding end game bosses?:
I started playing when lvl 60 was max lvl, but back then i was young so i raided casual,only did Molten Core,Then when TBC was released I raided Karazhan,Sunwel and Black temple,also casual,raided now and then,mostly did pvp(arena). But when WOTLK came out I started to raid more, Did naxx,Uldum and Icc but after a while i got sick of WoW and quit and sold my account. But when cata was released I made a new account and started a IRL friend guild on the realm Zenedar(horde) and we raided Firelands,casual(normal) run everyweek. The reason we raided casual was that we had some ppl in the guild who didnt show up for raids and we had to get some randoms in so the guild never progressed. But we cleared FL and DS normal. But after a while ppl started to quit so the guild got disbanned and me and a friend transfered to sylvanas and thats when i met you guys:)

Please submit a screenshot of your ui:
http://s1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj501/sharliesheen/?action=view&current=64938a36.jpg

What addons do you use and why?:
I used DBM,Recount,Quartz
The reason I use DBM is that as a healer i spend most of the time looking on raid frames so i need a addon to keep me posted whats going on around me and what the boss is doing, I dont know why i use recount i just do:P and quartz I use because i dont like the normal cast bar,and i want to move my cast bar and the normal castbar didnt let me do that.

What rotation do you use?:
power word :shield , Prayer of mending , Renew , Greater heal , Prayer of healing , heal , penance , and flash heal on Emergency`s

Where do you read or look for your class information and updates? Could you write a class post yourself about your own class?:
http://www.noxxic.com/

Tell us something about yourself. We like to get to know our members, so tell us who you are and what you do. Age, profession, hobbys, interests etc:
Im a 20 year old boy from Norway. I got to school and have a part time job(2 days a week,tuesday`s and thursday`s, i get home at 20.00 server time those day`s) Weekends i spend with my girl friend and friends,but my girlfriend have recently moved to a town 3 hours away to study so she doesnt come home every weekend since she got a part time job aswell so then i spend my weekend playing wow with my friends.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shade or Seraphim Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum